Is responsible for filling orders from the pick tickets in an accurate, timely manner. Work in Pre-fill, manufacturing and blending departments to fulfill orders, batch tickets for finished product.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Reviews pick tickets and assembles orders from product storage sites throughout the facility, taking care to accurately assemble orders in a timely manner
- Prepares order at workstation, including any necessary re-packaging and re-labeling, along with associated hazardous materials and descriptions needed
- Enters all order modifications and works with computer software to generate Bills of Lading, Packing Lists, and Shipping labels. Works with a variety of software to close out the order.
- Organizes order onto skid and wraps, if necessary. Forklifts finished order to appropriate staging area.
- Assures accuracy and efficiency in fulfilling an average 10-12 orders daily, and up to 15-20 orders during peak seasons.
- Maintains tidy, orderly workspace. Backs up other Warehouse staff in completing daily work.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor
- Washes tanks and other containers used within the department
- Handles all required raw material in work area to provide continuity of operations
- Assists in taking department inventories/cycle counts as directed
- Perform Maintenance on dispensing equipment quarterly and when needed
- Always works in a safe and efficient manner that ensures quality
- Uses materials, equipment, and facilities in an efficient and conscientious manner according to proper procedures
- Works assigned hours and overtime as directed to support business needs
- Performs other duties as required by the Lead Person or Supervisor
Knowledge and Experience
The following experience is required for successfully performing this job
- Strong organizational skills
- Aptitude in working with computer system to monitor and maintain accurate inventory
- Certified Fork Truck Operator
- Ability to work well with others and perform whatever tasks are necessary to get the job accomplished
Education and Training
Listed below are the mandatory and desired educational requirements for this position
- High School Diploma or GED
Ready to Apply?
Join the team
Get more information and apply at the button belowContact