Warehouse Data Entry Clerk
The primary purpose of this position is as follows: Responsible for accuracy and speed in generating pick orders for daily distribution operation, along with general administrative duties in supporting Warehouse operation.
Duties and Responsibilities
Listed below are the primary duties that will be performed in the order of importance.
(The most “important” duty is not necessarily the duty which requires the most time.)
- Generates pick order documentation for Warehouse personnel and prints orders
- Reviews orders to assure accurate information on all line items
- Processes various Warehouse movements – Warehouse to Plant and Plant to Warehouse
- Inputs filling and stocking records for Warehouse ICT
- Closes Warehouse ICT tickets
- Processes re-label and repack tickets
- Maintains positive work environment with Warehouse Lead Persons for timely processing of orders
- Processes Factory Pick-Ups in a positive customer service manner
- Identifies and/or resolves system problems related to inventory
- Researches discrepancies and answers Warehouse personnel questions
- Performs a variety of special projects for Distribution Manager, including research of orders not shipped, order processing problems, etc.
- Is responsible for ordering office supplies for the NKC Warehouse operation
- Interacts extensively with other departments to communicate order status, identifies and resolves problems, and answers questions
- Performs other duties (i.e. RMA’s, tote tanks, etc.) as may be requested by the Warehouse Supervisor or Lead Person
Knowledge and Experience
The following experience is required for successfully performing this job.
Strong mathematical aptitude, keyboard/data entry skills, and logic/problem solving
Education and Training
Listed below are the mandatory and desired educational requirements for this position
High School diploma / G.E.D required
Hazardous, Safety, and Environmental Factors
All associates will receive an extensive level of training in hazardous and safety precautions and procedures as described elsewhere
Ready to Apply?
Join the team
Get more information and apply at the button belowContact