COATING RESOURCES, INC. REPRESENTS THE VERY BEST IN PROTECTIVE COATING SYSTEMS ENGINEERED TO PROTECT AND BEAUTIFY STRUCTURES.
The Upper Midwest delivers some of the most severe weather challenges in America, from blistering heat to frigid cold, drought and flooding. Coating Resources, Inc. has built its reputation by providing reliable, high-performance coating solutions that stand up to these most demanding challenges. Bringing over 50 years of hands-on experience to the task, Coating Resources has become the trusted “coating resource” of contractors, architects, engineers and owners who desire value through long-term performance. Serving Minnesota, North Dakota Wisconsin, and the Upper Peninsula of Michigan, Coating Resources prides itself on providing prompt and comprehensive service that is backed by Tnemec Company's industry-leading technical support.
Coating Resources, Inc. is searching for a Sales Consultant for Milwaukee, Madison, and Southern WI. You would be joining a team and work in, what we consider to be, the best culture in the industry. Candidates must be self-motivated and sales results-driven, with a strong entrepreneurial work ethic. The position will require lead generation and project tracking from conception to completion. The Sales Consultant will be responsible for maintaining current key accounts within the territory and growing sales in new markets.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE
- Become an expert in high-performance coatings over time
- Work and think independently to complete tasks with little supervision from management.
- Travel within the territory and stay overnight as necessary to support projects or sales efforts
- Provide product technical support on active construction sites
- Participate in additional training through trade organizations
- Work and communicate effectively with architects, engineers, owners and contractors
- Build relationships with new and current accounts through in-person meetings and phone calls
- Make cold calls and follow-up on projects as required
- Give technical sales presentations in front of large groups
- Upsell and cross-sell our existing customers with new products and services
- Utilize project tracking software and other sales tools provided
- Collaborate with a team to develop best practices in the industry
- Generate outbound calls and emails to increase sales
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2-4 years of outside sales or construction related services
- Sales/business development experience not required but considered a plus
- Candidates with experience with industrial coatings will be strongly considered
- Committed to pursuing a career in sales
- Strong communications skills to confidently explain information and converse with clients
- Ability to sell premium products based on value and life cycle
- Self-motivated; able to organize time and work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- An acumen for technical selling and ability to prospect, commercialize and maintain accounts
- Achievement motivated
If you are interested in this opportunity, please forward your cover letter and resume to:
Coating Resources, Inc.